The customer information portal provides access to a secure content server, powered by our Xnet software. You can use your Web browser to locate, view, and download Systemware software information. You can . . .
* View the latest PDF documentation for products and options; or download document sets compressed in ZIP files for use on your network. Use a text-search feature to locate documents with specific words or phrases.
* Download new products, features, and beta releases of products, including Systemware Content Server DS, Webtop Client, Xnet, and Administration Client.
* Locate and download maintenance software releases.
* Search Systemware Customer Support FAQ to identify solutions for common problems.
* Link to other Systemware support sites for information about new product features, training, technical services offerings, and more.
How do I obtain a security ID and access the system?
If you are a Systemware product administrator, please send an email message to Systemware Customer Support, firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call 972-239-2803, to obtain a security ID and password for the customer information portal.
After you have a valid security ID and password, click the button to continue to the sign-in dialog.
If you are an end user or work with Systemware products in another capacity, please contact the Systemware product administrator in your organization or company