Hello, I am writing my first CICS program and I ran into the following error when attempting to execute the transaction:
DFHAC2206 14:25:02 A06C001 Transaction Q213 failed with abend APCT. Updates to local recoverable resources backed out.
1) Verified transaction/program and map are defined and enabled using the following commands:
CEDA VIEW MAP(A8PMFILE) GROUP(KC148)
CEDA VIEW TRANS(Q213) GROUP(KC148)
CEDA VIEW PROG(A8LOAD) GROUP(KC148)
2) Verified that the physical map file and the programs load module are in the correct load library.
3) Attempted to use CECI to test my map which resulted in "RESPONSE: ABEND APCT EIBRESP=+0000000000 EIBRESP2=+0000000000"
4) Reinstalled the mapset, program load module and transaction.
5) Logged back into CICS and checked for any startup messages.
The transaction was executing when I was using a simple SEND TEXT command in my COBOL source, but the ABEND began after I attempted to change this to a SEND MAP commands follows:
*Text file containing my assembler macros for the mapset.
I can also include my JCL, but this is currently only allowing me to upload one file. If anyone thinks it may be relevant I can copy and paste it.
When trouble shooting this error I was referring to http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/handheld/Connected/BOOKS/DFHG4A02/3.16?DT=20050118171342
Thanks in advance for any help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.