Many sites have tools to help with the process; you would need to talk with someone at your site to know for sure what is available.
Your question is also so broad as to be useless. The answer to your question is:
- define the maps (using BMS macros or whatever tool is used at your site)
- compile the maps into load modules and copy books
- write your program to send the maps, receive the maps, and process the data
- have your site support group define the transactions, programs, mapsets, and files to CICS
- copy the mapset load modules and program load modules to a data set in the DFHRPL concatenation for the CICS region
- test your code
I'm not sure how that helps you, but that's the process -- at the level you asked.