I am a junior to CICS who has been on a cics course, and i have managed to define my 2 environments on the same LPAR.
Can someone please tell me the steps of getting DTR to work in a simple 2 region (TOR,AOR) environment.
I wish to test this before updating and moving this to cpsm routing.
I have done the following to test DTR.
1. defined 2 CICS system in a new test environment,
2. defined an MRO connection between the two (XM protocol).
3. ISC=YES, ISCSTRT=YES on all.
4. tested CRTE transction to each others region.
::::In my TOR region i have
5. SIT parms of DTRPGM=DFHPGAIDX (am at home now and not able to verify SIT parm or program value)
6. SIT parm of DTRTRAN=CRTX
7. have not changed crtx transaction values (PROGRAM value is still ########)
::::In my AOR region
8. defined a simple transaction with dynamic=no.
9. Can run this transaction in aor region.
When i try running this (typing tran on the TOR), it doesnt work says to the effect transaction not defined.
Does anyone see any missing steps here to get this running?