CEMT S PROG(NAME) Load failed

Support for CICS/ESA, CICS/TS & Transaction Gateway, CICS Configuration Manager and CICS Performance Analyzer

CEMT S PROG(NAME) Load failed

Postby loco0416 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:48 am

Hi, Friends of the Fórum, I trying to run a Cobol program with CICS but when I run the statement CEMT S PROG(NAME) NEW, I got the message "Load failed" can you help me please?
Thanks a lot. :mrgreen:
loco0416

Re: CEMT S PROG(NAME) Load failed

Postby NicC » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:40 pm

Is your new load module in a library known to CICS?
The problem I have is that people can explain things quickly but I can only comprehend slowly.
Regards
Nic
NicC
Global moderator

Postby Robert Sample » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:43 pm

The message indicates that CICS could not use the load module. Possible reasons for this include:
1. You compiled the program into a load library which is NOT in the DFHRPL concatenation for the CICS region you are executing in.
2. Your compile worked but the linkage edit / bind failed to generate an executable load module.
3. The CICS region DFHRPL concatenation has another program with the same name higher in the concatenation than your load library, and that module cannot be executed.
etc
etc
etc

Your basic, first task is to TALK TO YOUR SITE SUPPORT GROUP. They can help you identify what the problem is.
Robert Sample
Global moderator

Postby loco0416 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:51 am

Hi friends, thanks Robert, thanks NicC, I load the dataset where my object program is in the DFHRPL step and voala it Works.

Thanks a lot.
loco0416

Return to CICS