I have a series of Questions in which i need some clarity.
Kindly guide me to get knowledge in the following.
1. The following combination of edit characters can appear in the same PIC clause Except
I have completely no Idea with the above , I know its an edited characters and its uses individually ,but cant get anything related to above question.
2. To describe a record the level numbers may be chosen from
1. 01 to 77
2. 01 to 49 and 77
3. all odd numbers from 01 to 49
4. 01 to 49
I think we can use 01 to 49 and 77 to describe a record , if anything wrong guide me.
3. Indicate which one the following is not a valid combination of a SORT verb
(1) USING …….. GIVING
(2) USING …….. INPUT PROCEDURE
(3) USING …….. OUTPUT PROCEDURE
(4) INPUT PROCEDURE ….. OUTPUT PROCEDURE
I know 1st option is valid but I have no idea about other 3 options , kindly tel me what may be correct and how?
4. If the OVER FLOW option is not used in a STRING statement and the overflow condition occurs, the STRING operation is terminated.
I think the Answer is true, anything wrong in that kindly correct me.