Using Multiple fonts in DJDE control card

JES, JES2, JCL utilities, IDCAMS, Compile & Run JCLs, PROCs etc...

Using Multiple fonts in DJDE control card

Postby mainak_dalal_1983 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:22 pm

Hi
I am useing a DJDE CCL for printing a mainframe form. I am using 10 fonts for the font, for the first 9 fonts, i am using the font identifier from 1 to 9 and for the 10th font, I am using '#'. Now, I need another font. But what can I use after '#'? I have used FONTINDEX as 0. Please Help ASAP
mainak_dalal_1983

Re: Using Multiple fonts in DJDE control card

Postby William Thompson » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:41 pm

mainak_dalal_1983 wrote:I am useing a DJDE CCL for printing a mainframe form. I am using 10 fonts for the font, for the first 9 fonts, i am using the font identifier from 1 to 9 and for the 10th font, I am using '#'. Now, I need another font. But what can I use after '#'? I have used FONTINDEX as 0. Please Help ASAP
ASAP?
I'd have to look at the manual for an answer, but I just don't have one any more....Try checking yours......
William Thompson

Postby William Thompson » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:41 am

mainak_dalal_1983 wrote:Hi
I am useing a DJDE CCL for printing a mainframe form. I am using 10 fonts for the font, for the first 9 fonts, i am using the font identifier from 1 to 9 and for the 10th font, I am using '#'. Now, I need another font. But what can I use after '#'? I have used FONTINDEX as 0. Please Help ASAP

FWIW, I did find a manual online (Google is your friend) and the Xerox 4635 Laser Printing System PDL/DJDE Reference indicates that you can have as many as 128 fints (per page?).
I don't understand the relationship you have between "0 - 9 & #" and the up to 128 fonts... :?
William Thompson

Return to JCL