IBM MF Openings in China/Shenzhen
Advisory IT Specialist - Mainframe Systems Management Specialist - Shenzhen(English)
- Maintain Netview SA/390 and OPSxxx in a Steady State environment. Provide 24 x 7 support
including on-call (pager) availability.
- Timers: Add/delete Timers as requested by Level 2/3.
- Disaster Recovery: Implement Disaster Recovery on instruction from Level 2/3.
- Userid Updates: Add/delete userids as requested by Level 2/3.
- Message Tables: Amend local Message Table as needed.
- Subsystems: Add/delete Subsystems to the SA/390 Policy as needed.
- Problem Management: Engage Level 2 or Level 3 as necessary for complex problem resolution.
Interaction with OPS to resolve day to day problem and change issues.
- Change Management: Implement Changes as related to Steady State maintenance as directed by
Level 2 or Level 3.
- MainFrame (Z/OS) knowledge
- Experience with Netview SA/390 and OPSxxx environment
- Ability to understand NetView messages, OPSxxx platform errors, IRX REXX failures, EMCS
Console issues, IASCHECK exposures
- Ability to perform periodic testing of IPL shutdown and startup
- Skill in TSO and ISPF to allocate edit datasets
- Knowledge of JCL to create and submit batch jobs and the ability to correct common/simple
Self-starter and excellent team working skills
Good communication skills in English
If you are interested in the aboves, pls contact me:
MSN & E-mail: email@example.com
Direct: 0411-82792125 (China)