About IBMmainframes INSTITUTE

About IBMmainframes INSTITUTE

Postby zaheer8085 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:31 pm

Hi Everyone,
My name is zaheer. I went to the address given in the website by the mainframes institute in chennai but the institute office has been shifted. I don't know where it is now located......
...........If anyone knows the ADDRESS or PHONE NUMBER........... plzzzzzzzzzzz send the reply...........
I came to Chennai From Hyderabad to join in IBMmainframes institute, i searched for the whole day, Please send me the Address. I will for the reply...............

Regards,
Zaheer.
zaheer8085

Re: About IBMmainframes INSTITUTE

Postby dick scherrer » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:14 am

Hello,

I'm not familiar with the institute, but i did send a note to our site admin.

I'll check tomorrow to see if i have a reply.

Sorry for the frustration :(

d
dick scherrer
Global moderator

Postby admin » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:42 am

We are very sorry to say that we are not providing the training classes for students for the last 3 years. May we know from where you got our chennai address? Please contact Rajesh, he will guide you if you are in Chennai.
admin
Site Admin

Postby zaheer8085 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:48 pm

Respected Admin,
I have seen in the website that ibmmainframes.com will give corporate training with the fee 1.5lacs. Actually, i am btech graduate, 2007(ece) passout. Can i have the eligibility to take the Corporate training. I wish to have the info about ibmmainframes.com, how can i get that ????. I
zaheer8085

Postby zaheer8085 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:54 pm

Dear admin,
u said that the website is old. You must have Updated that site. I came from Hyderabad to enquire and join in Mainframes. I wish to Update or Delete that Info So no one will be hurted. Anyhow, I have searched the mainframesindia.com but i can't find Rajesh contact number or address, Can u please send me his contact number or address ?????? Any info so that i can talk with Rajesh.
zaheer8085

Postby sgtroy » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:20 pm

Could someone please let me know contact details of www.mainframesindia.com

thanks for your time.
sgtroy

Postby dick scherrer » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:19 am

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Please clarify what you are looking for?

Clicking on the link you posted will take you there and there are many choices . . .
Hope this helps,
d.sch.
dick scherrer
Global moderator

Postby sgtroy » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:33 am

Thanks for the response. What I am looking is contact details of Chennai location (Mainframesindia.com) to buy 10 cds. I left a message to mainframesindia online help.

thanks for your time.
sgtroy

Postby dick scherrer » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:52 am

Hello,

If you click on the link you posted, you will find this near the bottom:
HOW TO ORDER
1. CASH Deposit at the nearest ICICI Bank (Anywhere from India)
You can deposit Cash for Rs.5000/- (Rs. 2000/- for student Edition) at any of the ICICI Bank/Branch (not ATM) near to you.

Visit your nearest ICICI Bank "Branch", and deposit the amount by filling the 'ICICI Bank Deposit Slip' with the following details :-

Account Of - account of removed, but is online
Account No. - account no removed, also is online
Branch - Chennai MAIN Branch
Email the Transfer details, Date and Time of deposit and your mobile number to Also confirm your payment by submitting the form given below. Keep the 'Acknowledgement Slip' with you. (We may ask you to scan, if needed)

2. DROP CHEQUE/DD at nearest ICICI ATM (driven from any Bank)
Take a CHEQUE or DD for Rs.5000/- (Rs. 2000/- for student Edition) from any Bank in India (payable in Chennai preferred

In Favour Of - removed (Cross it for Account Payee Only)
and write down the Name (removed) and Account Number(removed) at the back side of the Cheque / DD
Then drop this cheque with the filled deposit slip (available in ATM) at the nearest ICICI Bank "ATM" Drop box (*Do not put in any other Bank's ATM).

Email the Cheque/DD number and Account holder name with the date of post to Also fill and submit up the form given below.

3. BY E-CHEQUE / Online Money Transfer (Preferable Method)
We also accept payments from online Net Banking Interfaces like ICICIBank.com, OnlineSBI.com (NEFT), HDFC Online Banking, Citibank NRI Account Holders, Citibank Current Account Holders, Citibank Suvidha Account Holders, IDBI i Netbanking Account Holders, Global Trust Bank, Centurion Bank, THE FEDERAL BANK LTD etc...

Add an E-Cheque Payee (InterBank Payee for SBI) for our Account and transfer Rs. 5000/- (Rs. 2000/- for student Edition) from your Bank website to:

Payee Name: removed
Account No: removed
Bank: ICICI BANK LTD
Branch: CHENNAI - MAIN Branch (Moore Street)
IFSC/Branch Code: ICIC0006020
Account Type: Savings Account
Transaction Type : EFT/NEFT

Email the "Transfer confirmation Number" along with your mobile number to:
(Also confirm your payment by submitting the form given below.)

The above is not complete (i edited out some details), but the directons of how to order are at the link.

I do not know if there is a "walkin" option.

If you do not have the info you need by tomorrow, please post back here and i will send a note to the site admin.
Hope this helps,
d.sch.
dick scherrer
Global moderator

Postby sgtroy » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:18 am

Thanks for the response. I got E-mail like below,
======================================================================================================
We are sorry to say that we are not providing any direct sales now. You can order our CD Pack online from http://mainframesindia.com and we will able to deliver it to you in 24 hours.

Also you can contact me at: 996XXXXXXX ( I replaced numbers with X)

Rajesh,
For MAINFRAMESINDIA.com

======================================================================================================

I am trying to reach that number since yesterday, how to handle this. If I deposit money to ICICI bank as mentioned in MAINFRAMESINDIA.com and follows instructions..... is this safe transaction?? If anything goes wrong... I am finding hard time to reach these people.
any suggestion????

Thanks for your time and help.
sgtroy

Next

Return to Suggestions & Feedback