OPC SCAn

JES, JES2, JCL utilities, IDCAMS, Compile & Run JCLs, PROCs etc...

OPC SCAn

Postby vkhedekar » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:51 am

//*%OPC BEGIN ACTION=INCLUDE,                            
//*%OPC       COMP=(&OMM..EQ.10)                          
//        PARM070=A                                      
//*%OPC END ACTION=INCLUDE                                
//*%OPC BEGIN ACTION=INCLUDE,                            
//*%OPC       COMP=(&OMM..EQ.11)                          
//        PARM070=C                                      
//*%OPC END ACTION=INCLUDE

I want this full logic , I have defined table for PARM070 variable till its not working , Need to use same logic conversion . if some one know details please let me know asap.

Thanks
[coded]
vkhedekar

Re: OPC SCAn

Postby Robert Sample » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:02 am

Do not tailgate on an 8-year-old topic. Start a new topic for your question. I split the topic.
I have defined table for PARM070 variable till its not working
According to your statement, you had a working PARM070 but then changed it until it stopped working -- so why change it?

Furthermore, saying "its not working" is totally useless -- HOW did it not work? Did you get a JCL error? Did you get an OPC error? Did you get a system abend? Did you get a user abend? Did you get a non-zero return code? These are just some of the reasons something will "not work".
if some one know details please let me know asap.
Responses on this forum are voluntary, and based upon respondents having the knowledge and time to respond. You may -- or may not -- get any response, and if you do get a response it could take hours, or days, or months to get it. If you need a response so quickly, convince your management to hire a consultant to help you.
Robert Sample
Global moderator

Postby NicC » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:42 pm

Please use the code tags when posting code, data control cards etc. The code tags maintain indentation that the forum software would otherwise remove. It also makes the code more readable and to stand out from your description.
The problem I have is that people can explain things quickly but I can only comprehend slowly.
Regards
Nic
NicC
Global moderator

Postby Blackthorn » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:11 pm

What is it that you are trying to achieve? At the moment all you appear to be doing is including a PARM070=A or PARM070=C statement based on the month. Where does a table come in to it?
Blackthorn

Return to JCL