DFHBMSCA and EIBAID

Support for CICS/ESA, CICS/TS & Transaction Gateway, CICS Configuration Manager and CICS Performance Analyzer

DFHBMSCA and EIBAID

Postby jaggz » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Hi,

For Working on BMS we would like to locate DFHBMSCA and EIBAID in CICS datasets. Where we can find this Copy book Members in CICS library.
jaggz

Re: DFHBMSCA and EIBAID

Postby Robert Sample » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:55 pm

First, you need to understand that there is not one copy of these -- they are language-specific, so you can find an Assembler version, you can find a COBOL version, you can find a PL/I version ....

Second, the CICS system library high level qualifiers are determined when CICS is installed. What is used at one site is not used at another site. So I can tell you the LOW level qualifier, but the high level qualifiers to put in front, I have no way of knowing.

Third, DFHBMSCA is in SDFHCOB, SDFHC370, SDFHMAC, SDFHPL1 for COBOL, C, Aseembler, and PL/I respectively. EIBAID is part of DFHEIBLK, which will also be located in each of these libraries.
Robert Sample
Global moderator

Postby jaggz » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Robert,

Thanks a lot for your answer. Apology not being more precise.
jaggz

Postby mongan » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:20 pm

You may have modified versions of these too in your own libraries, like we do. If you look at the output of a compile you should be able to find where they are coming from.
mongan

Return to CICS