Doubt in SDF map generation.

Support for CICS/ESA, CICS/TS & Transaction Gateway, CICS Configuration Manager and CICS Performance Analyzer

Doubt in SDF map generation.

Postby Viswanathchandru » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:18 am

Hi folks,
I tried to generate a MAP using the Screen Defnition Facility. When i was trying to allocate a Library i got library not allocated. what could be the reason for this. please advice me on this. I thought of attaching the screen shot. But i'm not sure whether we can insert the screen shots or not. Let me know if i need to attach it. Apologies if m wrong.

Thanks,
Viswa
Viswanathchandru

Re: Doubt in SDF map generation.

Postby mongan » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:30 am

Sorry, you did not give any real information and I am not going to try to guess what the problem could be. Probably your error message gives you enough information if you google it or use IBM lookat.
mongan

Re: Doubt in SDF map generation.

Postby NicC » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:46 pm

or ask your colleagues. Obviously what is wrong is that a library is not allocated for some reason - either it was not specified or allocation failed in which case an error message would have been issued. But setup is a site specific thing so ask around at your work.
The problem I have is that people can explain things quickly but I can only comprehend slowly.
Regards
Nic
NicC
Global moderator

Return to CICS