cicsplex

Support for CICS/ESA, CICS/TS & Transaction Gateway, CICS Configuration Manager and CICS Performance Analyzer

cicsplex

Postby brigitte » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:09 am

I am trying to create a cicsplex. I created the CMAS, and the WUI. I can see that the WUI and other CICS regions are successfully attached to the CMAS, however when I try to use use the WUI server, I can successfully sign on, but do not see any cics regions, I get the following message whenever I try to use any menu
Unable to obtain data for requested View. 'GET' (GET) request failed. (Notpermit, Usrid)
I cannot find which usrid does not have authorization. we use top secret and my userid, the cics user id have been defined to top secret and given access to all the transactions installed on cmas. How can I find who does not have permission and what authorization do they need.
thank you
brigitte

Re: cicsplex

Postby enrico-sorichetti » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:54 am

Unable to obtain data for requested View. 'GET' (GET) request failed. (Notpermit, Usrid)

I would try to have the CICSPLEX resources in warn mode

thats the usual approach with a new and sophisticated setup
cheers
enrico
When I tell somebody to RTFM or STFW I usually have the page open in another tab/window of my browser,
so that I am sure that the information requested can be reached with a very small effort
enrico-sorichetti
Global moderator

Re: cicsplex

Postby jaggz » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:29 pm

"How can I find who does not have permission and what authorization do they need."

Usually the Access violation messages are seen at JESMSGLG of any Started task. Did you check ? If not, Then try signing in again and watch the SYSLOG in parallel.

HTH.
jaggz

Return to CICS