Receive Files from Host using Open List

TSO Programming, ISPF, SDF, SDSF and PDF, FTP, TCP/IP Concepts, SNA & SNA/IP etc...

Receive Files from Host using Open List

Postby herminz » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:08 pm

Hi,
I'm having trouble loading .srl file using 'Open List' , it can be found by typing 'start 6' and clicking the 'Receive files from host', once I'd click the Open List from there and choosing the desired .srl file it gave me Not responding pop window and my PCSWS application closes.
herminz

Re: Receive Files from Host using Open List

Postby Robert Sample » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:31 pm

Assuming you are talking about using your 3270 terminal emulator to receive files from the host, you need to talk to either your site support group or the 3270 emulator vendor. Since you posted almost no usable information (for example, you didn't bother to tell us which 3270 terminal emulator you are using), there's not much we can do to help you. And if it is a terminal emulator issue, your site support group (or the vendor) are MUCH more likely to be able to help you -- there are quite a few 3270 terminal emulators on the market, so a forum is not generally a good place to ask 3270 terminal emulator questions. The chances are good that someone does have the same emulator, but the chances are also good that many responders do NOT have the same 3270 terminal emulator.

These users thanked the author Robert Sample for the post:
herminz (Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:46 am)
Robert Sample
Global moderator

Return to TSO & ISPF