IBM CMOD

Ask queries about other IBM Tools like Tivoli, COBTEST, Fault Analyzer, z/OS File Manager, Workload Simulator, APA, SCLM, Merge & Migration Tools etc...

IBM CMOD

Postby phunny » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:36 pm

Hi We are new to IBM CMOD, We came from another output product we had for years. I would to run against my CMOD (DB2) database and save the output to a dataset. Does anyone have a simple example on how to this it can be SQL, Rexx anything will work :)

Thanks
Andy
phunny

Re: IBM CMOD

Postby Robert Sample » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:10 pm

What does the User's Guide tell you?
Robert Sample
Global moderator

Postby steve-myers » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:14 pm

By IBM CMOD, I presume you mean IBM Content Manager OnDemand for z/OS. Now I know nothing about this product. Based on IBM's marketing c*** for the product, it would seem you can get what you want from the product using tools provided by the product. Did you read the documentation? What (if anything) have you tried? In fact, what the H to you want? The marketing c*** lists quite a few manuals, but it's not obvious if any are online. I'm not going to waste a lot of time searching for the manuals, especially for something you're unlikely (IMHO) to look at anyway.
steve-myers
Global moderator

Postby phunny » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:54 pm

I have looked through the manuals but there no straight utility and yes its content manager on demand, its uses DB2 and SQL which I dont know. Now if it was BAL id be better off... just looking for an example, the manuals are more written for someone from a non mainframe background.
phunny

Postby Robert Sample » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:35 am

The web links I found are exclusively for Java. You may have to contact IBM to find out if there are other ways to retrieve the data you want.
Robert Sample
Global moderator

Return to Other IBM Tools