INCOMP status

Serena's Software Change Management utility:Changeman ZMF: Application change, upgrade control and LifeCycle Management

INCOMP status

Postby vkumarg3 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:36 pm

Hi All,

I have Stagged copy book into one package in Changeman. Its status is Active. I saw that by giving S2 in command.

Next i Stagged Cobol - DB2 Source program into same package. It gets compiled with maxcc 4. But that status is INCOMP. Because of that DBRM lib not get produced.

What will be the reason?

Please help

Thank u.
vkumarg3

Re: INCOMP status

Postby NicC » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Possibly because you staged (with one G) a non-db2 program using the db2 staging procedure or you staged (still with one G) a db2 program with a non-db2 procedure. Double-check that first. If the problem still exists ask around in your team - one of them may have had the problem before and can guide you. Failing all that, ask your changeman support team as they have tailored changeman to your site's requirements and they may have done it wrongly. But we cannot actually help beyond saying 'check check check'.
The problem I have is that people can explain things quickly but I can only comprehend slowly.
Regards
Nic
NicC
Global moderator

Re: INCOMP status

Postby vkumarg3 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:27 pm

sure and thanks nic
vkumarg3

Return to ChangeMan ZMF