Access files from Endevor from Windows

All other tools like QACenter, Strobe, Endevor, Telon, APAS, Scheduler, Auditor, DATA-XPERT, CoolGen, Intertest, AdvantageGen, COBTEST etc.

Access files from Endevor from Windows

Postby onlinehero » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:38 pm

Hey guys.

I am using RDZ which can retrieve files from Endevor. But I would like to work with files outside RDz since there are currently severe problems with running RDz.

I was wondering of there is a way to access Endevor files outside from RDz - sort of a way to "ftp" files to my desktop or something like that. At the moment my best option is to do a retrieve job in Endevor files to an MVS data set and then FTP to the MVS and get the file from there. But that is pretty cumbersome to do for every file you edit.. :roll:
onlinehero

Re: Access files from Endevor from Windows

Postby Peter_Mann » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:04 am

onlinehero wrote:Hey guys.

I am using RDZ which can retrieve files from Endevor. But I would like to work with files outside RDz since there are currently severe problems with running RDz.

I was wondering of there is a way to access Endevor files outside from RDz - sort of a way to "ftp" files to my desktop or something like that. At the moment my best option is to do a retrieve job in Endevor files to an MVS data set and then FTP to the MVS and get the file from there. But that is pretty cumbersome to do for every file you edit.. :roll:

How many times are you going to post the same question in different forms, differently?
Everything you want to know, and more is on the Jazz forum
https://jazz.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=1
Peter
Peter
Peter_Mann

Return to All Other Tools