How to copy a particular step output of a member from JHS

All other tools like QACenter, Strobe, Endevor, Telon, APAS, Scheduler, Auditor, DATA-XPERT, CoolGen, Intertest, AdvantageGen, COBTEST etc.

How to copy a particular step output of a member from JHS

Postby kalyanbrata.dhar » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:35 pm

I am working in a production control environment. Users used to run their member through CA7 scheduler. As a result I am not able to see the output in SDSF. But they are available in JHS. Now, we require to copy a particular step's output of that member to a sequential file. Is it possible from JHS?

Thanks
kalyan
kalyanbrata.dhar

Re: How to copy a particular step output of a member from JHS

Postby dick scherrer » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:04 pm

Hello kalyanbrata.dhar and welcome to the forums,

I'm sure you can do what you want, but i'm not very familiar with JHS. These folks are:
https://www.systemware.com/cip/cip.asp

If you go there, you can:
The customer information portal provides access to a secure content server, powered by our Xnet software. You can use your Web browser to locate, view, and download Systemware software information. You can . . .
* View the latest PDF documentation for products and options; or download document sets compressed in ZIP files for use on your network. Use a text-search feature to locate documents with specific words or phrases.
* Download new products, features, and beta releases of products, including Systemware Content Server DS, Webtop Client, Xnet, and Administration Client.
* Locate and download maintenance software releases.
* Search Systemware Customer Support FAQ to identify solutions for common problems.
* Link to other Systemware support sites for information about new product features, training, technical services offerings, and more.

How do I obtain a security ID and access the system?
If you are a Systemware product administrator, please send an email message to Systemware Customer Support, techsupport@systemware.com, or call 972-239-2803, to obtain a security ID and password for the customer information portal.

After you have a valid security ID and password, click the button to continue to the sign-in dialog.

If you are an end user or work with Systemware products in another capacity, please contact the Systemware product administrator in your organization or company
Hope this helps,
d.sch.
dick scherrer
Global moderator

Return to All Other Tools