CA-Jobtrac - How to move the command line to the top?

All other tools like QACenter, Strobe, Endevor, Telon, APAS, Scheduler, Auditor, DATA-XPERT, CoolGen, Intertest, AdvantageGen, COBTEST etc.

CA-Jobtrac - How to move the command line to the top?

Postby Cozmic » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:22 pm

I was wondering would somebody be able to help me please. It's something very small but it's just bothering me as I can find a solution anywhere.
We are using CA-JOBTRAC r11 in the company I work for. My command line used to be at the top of my screen but mysteriously moved down to the bottom one
day. Since then I've been unable to find any way of getting it back to the top. I asked our technical support team but nobody was able to figure it out.
I also went through the CA-JOBTRAC manual but didn't find anything there. The ISPF settings have nothing to do with it as my ispf command line is on the top already. I know it is something very small but it's just bugging me as all my colleagues still have their command lines at the top of the screen.
Cozmic

Re: CA-Jobtrac - How to move the command line to the top?

Postby mongan » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:29 pm

Options:
1. Ask CA
2. Look at your options settings
3. There is an option or profile command that allows you to make settings, do not remember the command though (do not have Jobtrac any more).
mongan

Return to All Other Tools