regarding getting a job in development?

regarding getting a job in development?

Postby kandrepavan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:43 pm

hi every one,

i am currently wrking as a mianframe trainer, and iwant to move to real time work.i am keeping my rpofile with training exp,
i am not getting any calls. so cn any one suggest me to whether cani go real time work or not?

thanx and regards.
kandrepavan

Re: regarding getting a job in development?

Postby Ed Goodman » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Do you have the money to hire someone else to write your profile for you? That would help a LOT if you are writing your applications/profiles/resume in English and it looks anything like your posting.

Getting a job has become a lot like getting a date online. Any woman who posts will get a million and one responses. With that many items from which to choose, her task becomes one of finding a reason to discard any given suitor. So any mistake she can find lands that fellow in the trash can. The mental justification is that if a guy can't bother to write a proper letter, he probably is a lazy slob.

Same thing for job applicants. The HR person has to sift through a million and one applications. Their job also becomes one of finding a reason to discard each application. You could be the direct decedent of Grace Hopper and Bill Gates, but having a sentence with no capitol letters or vowels will keep you at home instead of going to interviews.
Ed Goodman

Re: regarding getting a job in development?

Postby kandrepavan » Fri May 04, 2012 7:40 pm

Thank You Very Much Ed Goodman for your reply.

When i read your reply it hurt me , but i took it as positive so that i can make a growth in my career life and as well as
in LIFE .

Taking out your precious time and writing a reply of more than 100 words and explaining the mistake very clearly with an Example.

I hope very soon I Will get a job in MAINFRAME DEVELOPMENT and definitely i will inform you.

Thanx and Regards.........
kandrepavan

Return to Career Guidance