Mainframes or Cold Fusion

Mainframes or Cold Fusion

Postby siddhu_v7 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Which is the best to learn, i mean in which we can get job easily and in which there are more opportunities and which is paid more ??
MAPLES, MAINTEC, TEXSAS & PINNACLE which is best institute among this ...
plz help me to find out this detail ....
siddhu_v7

Re: Mainframes or Cold Fusion

Postby steve-myers » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:15 am

Mainframes at least exist! Cold fusion, well some scientists claim they've observed the effect, but no one else has been able to reproduce their result. If cold fusion does exist someone is going to make a fortune that will make Bill Gates look like a pauper. In the meantime I'll put my very modest fortune on mainframes!
steve-myers
Global moderator

Re: Mainframes or Cold Fusion

Postby dick scherrer » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:39 am

Hello,

As does Cold Fusion (at least since sometime in the 90's). . .Though not the one that was central in "The Saint" movie with Val Kilmer. . .

Simon Templar (Val Kilmer) is a man with a thousand faces in the movie The Saint. Templar is a well-paid thief who is now employed by Ivan Tretiak (Rade Serbedzija), an oil magnate who wants to take over Russia. As Templar reaches what he thinks will be the end of his career, $50 million in the bank, he takes on one last job. He is to steal the formula for cold fusion from Dr. Emma Russell (Elisabeth Shue).

The Cold Fusion mentioned in this subject is:
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/
Hope this helps,
d.sch.
dick scherrer
Global moderator

Return to Stupid Questions