the compress was ended foor hours before whith a RC =0 and good compress....
Your mistakes are (1) thinking a return code zero on this compress job means it worked, and (2) thinking the compress was good when you had DISP=SHR on the data set.
Doing a compress when other jobs may be accessing the data set may work -- but it may leave some members of the data set unusable, and it may be hours - days - weeks until you know for sure (unless you go in and access EVERY member of the data set immediately). There may be only one member of the PDS destroyed, but most of the members could be gone. With DISP=SHR on a compress, you simply won't know without accessing the members.
I have done a compress on a PDS that required DISP=SHR. However, before I did so I made sure that the other jobs that had the data set open were not actively accessing the data set at the time, and I closed and reopened the data set in the applications as soon as possible to ensure the directory addresses were updated.
If you have not done so, consult your site support group for assistance. You may have to restore the PDS from back up and do a proper compress with DISP=OLD to get it compressed and available.