Error - REQUESTED MODULE EZTPOPT NOT FOUND

Unicenter CA-Easytrieve Plus Report Generator: CA's information retrieval and data management tool

Error - REQUESTED MODULE EZTPOPT NOT FOUND

Postby aps_mech2004 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:03 pm

Hi guys,

i am trying to execute easytrieve program but its giving S806 with information REQUESTED MODULE EZTPOPT NOT FOUND.

Can anyone of you tell me why we get this error in easytrieve and what we need to do to remove this error.

Thanks
aps_mech2004

Re: Error - REQUESTED MODULE EZTPOPT NOT FOUND

Postby NicC » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:07 pm

You are getting the error because the program is not found. You need to ensure that the library that that program is in is part of your steplib or joblib concatenation. If you cannot find it then ask your support group as they will know where it is. We do not work at your site so we do not know.
The problem I have is that people can explain things quickly but I can only comprehend slowly.
Regards
Nic
NicC
Global moderator

Postby Akatsukami » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:28 pm

EZTPOPT is the options table module; this suggests to me that your installation may be bad. Bring this to the attention of your Easytrieve support workgroup.
"You have sat too long for any good you have been doing lately ... Depart, I say; and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!" -- what I say to a junior programmer at least once a day
Akatsukami
Global moderator

Postby jasmine12 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:39 pm

My connection to the system that runs a Lot of VSAM is not available until tomorrow. I'm about 99% sure that that application reads and updates VSAM records on-the-fly. I don't know if there has been any customization, but (iirc) several Easytrieve processes do this.
We offer best quality study materials including latest testking itil dumps and Tabor College practice exam so you will pass Pass4sure ECCOUNCIL exam in first try.
jasmine12

Postby BillyBoyo » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:44 pm

Welcome to the forums.

Unfortunately the Topic Starter has wandered off without explaining if/how it was resolved.
BillyBoyo
Global moderator

Return to CA-Easytrieve