B014 UNABLE TO RECOGNIZE STATEMENT

Unicenter CA-Easytrieve Plus Report Generator: CA's information retrieval and data management tool

B014 UNABLE TO RECOGNIZE STATEMENT

Postby nicole » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:27 pm

Hi there,

I am creating a csv file in my easytrieve program. I have already created one, but this second one I'm creating keeps giving me errors. I am thinking that maybe the field names I used are not acceptable. If anyone could look at my field name and tell me if this is not correct or if you have any other ideas where I'm going wrong it would be much appreciated.

CSV2-HDR-CSV2 = WS-CSV-SEPERATR

The other file I created, I used these field names and have no problems with them:

CSV-HDR-CSV1 = WS-CSV-SEPERATR
nicole

Re: B014 UNABLE TO RECOGNIZE STATEMENT

Postby dick scherrer » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:58 am

Hello,

Suggest you post the data definitions for these fields as well as a few lines of the procedure code before and after the problem statement (and include the inline diagnostic).
Hope this helps,
d.sch.
dick scherrer
Global moderator

Postby nicole » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:20 am

Inline diagnostics? what is that..I will get all my information gathered and repost on monday. Thanks.
nicole

Postby dick scherrer » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:28 am

Hello,

After the problem statement, there will be one or more lines that begin with Annn or Bnnn and some text.

Please copy/paste the output from the run that begins a few lines before the problem is detected and a few lines after as well as the data definitions for the fields named in the problem line of code..

Have a great weekend :)

d
dick scherrer
Global moderator

Return to CA-Easytrieve