Getting error in changing DB2 environment thru set

Support for CICS/ESA, CICS/TS & Transaction Gateway, CICS Configuration Manager and CICS Performance Analyzer

Getting error in changing DB2 environment thru set

Postby vivekfun2002 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:14 am

Hi ,

I have one CICS program which we are doing the changes and its there in "DB2T" region which is DB2 region.In that program we are calling one other program which have sql query in different region and different DB2 region. So in 1st program we are setting the DB2 region dynamically using set statement. I am able to connect to the different region but getting -805 sql code. As per my understanding , due to different plan its giving the error but dont know where i can define the plan so that i can access the table of different region in CICS program.Same process working fine in batch mode.. Please help me out as its one urgent change came to project. Thanks in advance
vivekfun2002

Re: Getting error in changing DB2 environment thru set

Postby enrico-sorichetti » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:00 am

Please help me out as its one urgent change came to project.

a forum is not the best place to ask when You have time constraints,
replying is on voluntary base, on our own time and free of charge ...
and.... You might not even get a reply at all .
wiser to investigate other sources of help... the manuals maybe
cheers
enrico
When I tell somebody to RTFM or STFW I usually have the page open in another tab/window of my browser,
so that I am sure that the information requested can be reached with a very small effort
enrico-sorichetti
Global moderator

Re: Getting error in changing DB2 environment thru set

Postby NicC » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:17 pm

Or search the forum as, I think, the same subject, or similar, came up a month or so back (but it may have been on another forum).
The problem I have is that people can explain things quickly but I can only comprehend slowly.
Regards
Nic
NicC
Global moderator

Return to CICS