way to put line that doesn't scroll under the )MODEL table

TSO Programming, ISPF, SDF, SDSF and PDF, FTP, TCP/IP Concepts, SNA & SNA/IP etc...

way to put line that doesn't scroll under the )MODEL table

Postby oldnick » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Hey

I just finished my programm displaying table contents in an ISPF panel with )MODEL

But now my internship master wants me to write a line that doesn't scroll with the rest at the bottom of the screen

So I have to start all over again and display my table contents in a dynamic area and then put the line after the dynamic area

HOWEVER before staring I want to ask first to be sure: is there really no way to put something under the )MODEL ?
maybe you veterans know a trick ?

Also if you have done this before or have some ideas I'd appreciate some guidelines, I find samples for tables and )MODEL, but nothing for tables in dynamic areas. All I read is "you have to do it manually", sounds painful
oldnick

Re: way to put line that doesn't scroll under the )MODEL table

Postby MrSpock » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:59 pm

Take a look here in the Table display service variables:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/ ... 0621205851
MrSpock
Global moderator

Re: way to put line that doesn't scroll under the )MODEL table

Postby oldnick » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:01 pm

update:

ok I can display as many lines as I want in my dynamic area correctly, I'm gonna use a TBQUERY later to fill the lines with the table info.

But now my issue is: i dont understand how have an input field in the dynamic area ?

You know with the MODEL I did this:

! TYPE( INPUT)
)MODEL
!Z

But now i don't understand how to have a field in my dynamic area which I can use to then update my table
oldnick

Return to TSO & ISPF