DFSRRC00

IBM's hierarchical database management system with a Database Manager (IMS DB) and a Transaction Manager(IMS DC)

DFSRRC00

Postby Alison Oliveira » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Hi,

I am looking for a manual about 'DFSRRC00' (i´m not sure if this is a utility) but i cant find...
Could anyone explain the keywords of 'DFSRRC00' or show any manual available on the internet???
Thanks
Alison Oliveira

Re: DFSRRC00

Postby BillyBoyo » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:27 pm

Can you google for it, and see if that gives you what you want?
BillyBoyo
Global moderator

Postby enrico-sorichetti » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:44 pm

utility is a misnomer

see here for all You might want to know about DFSRRC00
http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/ ... s/DFSSH0H1
cheers
enrico
When I tell somebody to RTFM or STFW I usually have the page open in another tab/window of my browser,
so that I am sure that the information requested can be reached with a very small effort
enrico-sorichetti
Global moderator

Postby Anuj Dhawan » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:04 pm

The DFSRRC00 Parameters differ depending from the execution environment (BMP, DBB, JMP, ...). The symbols in the JCL might be different at different sites, but the meaning remains the same. Please have a look at the IMS Installation Guide Volume 2: System Definition and Tailering. You can use the following link to get there - http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocente ... /index.jsp

Look for the procedure descriptions, e.g. IMSBATCH is the name for the BMP. Right after the sample JCL in section IMSBATCH Procedure Parameters is a list of all applicable DFSRRC00 symbols for this execution environment, for which the meaning can be looked up in section Parameter Description in the same book.

This applies to IMS V9 or earlier.
Anuj
Anuj Dhawan

Return to IMS DB/DC