Search/display PROFILE

Support for CICS/ESA, CICS/TS & Transaction Gateway, CICS Configuration Manager and CICS Performance Analyzer

Re: Search/display PROFILE

Postby Robert Sample » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:05 pm

In that case, for transaction ABCD use
CEDC V GR(*) TRANS(ABCD)
and when the transaction lines are returned, place a V beside the one you want to look at. The profile name is part of the display that results.

Note that you would have been able to get an answer much faster if you had fully explained your requirement up front, instead of trying to hide what you're doing. There's been more than one attempt on this forum to evade the system security, so when people won't explain why they need things that they are not authorized to access, the immediate suspicion is about the person's motives.
Robert Sample
Global moderator

Postby clapclash » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Thank you very much. I didn't explain all my problem earlier because I thought a simple question would have been enough, but I was clearly wrong! It wasn't to hide the original reason of the question but just for quickness... sorry!
Thank you once again!
clapclash

Postby dick scherrer » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:54 am

Hello,

Please do not ask questions about forum topics via PM. We do not have the resources nor the intention to carry on these "offline".

but my biggest issue is that I'm not authorised to use CEMT!!!
Befriend a systems programmer and ask them to show you want you want to see. . .
Hope this helps,
d.sch.
dick scherrer
Global moderator

Postby mongan » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:01 pm

Your being honest also gave a lot more information than your first post. You actually have all the information you need because you say that you can use the CEDC transaction. If you use it with no further information you get a list of commands you can use. You enter the D for display and you get all the fields that you can choose. You enter the group in the group field and get all the entries for the group displayed. Then you view the CEDC transaction. I am wondering why you did not just try this yourself, a little bit of experimenting should have gotten you the answer.
mongan

Previous

Return to CICS