DB2 Load uitlity JCL

IBM's flagship relational database management system

Re: DB2 Load uitlity JCL

Postby BillyBoyo » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:43 pm

Presumably DSNUTILB is not in the default search-chain for loadmodules. Talk to your support. They will know where it is and if you should be using it.
BillyBoyo
Global moderator

Postby Terry Heinze » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:15 pm

gauravfrankly,
In the future, please use the Code tags to preserve character spacing.
.... Terry
Terry Heinze

Postby pranav283 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:27 pm

Just a tip gaurav,

When you perform a load, make yourself aware of 'LOG' and 'ENFORCE' option of the Load's sysin card so that the tablespace (in which your table resides) doesn't land up in either check pending or copy pending statuses.

Moreover, I believe this is an incomplete JCL. You should accomodate the STEPNAME with suitable PARM parameters too, at least I do it.
For an instance, PARM=<DB2ID>, <UID>, <UTPROC>

where:
DB2ID = the DB2 system where you want your table to be 'loaded'
UID = a unique job identifier which is stored by SYSIBM.SYSUTIL table to store the metadata/status of the online utility that runs/once ran and successfully completed/ once ran but abended and so terminated explicitely.
UTPROC = signifies how and from which phase you want to execure/re-execute your job.

However, I believe the reason for S806- module not found is that you might have forgot to mention the load lib in your job/proc.
Please check whether in your environment, the load libraries are defined within an 'INCLUDE' group. If yes, then please include that in your jcl.
pranav283

Previous

Return to DB2