LE/370 CEEUOPT option

IBM's cross-platform compiler PL/I for MVS, VM & VSE, OS/390 and Enterprise PL/I for z/OS

LE/370 CEEUOPT option

Postby Misha786 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:49 pm

Hi,
Recently we received a request from client saying that when they try to access the DUMP of failed program via DUMPMASTER, they are getting S0C4.
So, we reported this issue to the vendor of DUMPMASTER. Now, the vendor is asking for below information. Here is what they wrote

"We need to examine the LE/370 CEEUOPT options used for the compile of LTQ0002. The compile job's JCL should point to the dataset containing the assembled CEEXOPT macro which produces the CEEUOPT module. Please send the source for CEEXOPT that applies to LTQ0002 "

I have a sample compile JCL of a PL/1 program but, I do not see any libs that can possibly hold CEEXOPT or CEEUOPT. We asked the client to see if they can find anything on LTQ0002's (it's a PL/1 program) compile JCL. But they seems to be clueless on this.

Please let me know how can we possibly grab the information (or direct the user to grab those) that the vendor is asking for to pursue their investigation.

Thanks,
Misha
Misha786

Re: LE/370 CEEUOPT option

Postby Misha786 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:33 pm

Hello Everyone -
I have got the information I wanted. it's in
SYS1.SCEEMAC(CEEXOPT)
SYS1.SCEESAMP(CEEUOPT)

Thanks,
Misha
Misha786