RACF Security Technician - Banking - London - up to £450/d

RACF Security Technician - Banking - London - up to £450/d

Postby JamesPBHays » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:26 pm

Hi All,

I'm currently looking for 2-3 RACF Security Technicians for my banking client in the UK. I have multiple locations available and the position is on a 6 month rolling contract paying up to £450/d - This position can not be carried out remotely so candidates will need to be eligible to work in the UK.

The RACF Security Technicians perform support functions and related activities required to control access to facilities and logical systems, using the Z-Secure security software tool to control access to each system which are predominantly Resource Access Control Facility (RACF). Skills - RACF, Z- Secure/ ZOS Unix System Services and CARLA

Candidates will need to be able to :
- Implement and utilise Z-Secure suite of products.
- Set-up USS securely.
- Assist in the analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of the applications.
- Conduct Role Based Access Controls (RBAC) review for current and new applications and scheduled access validation of critical applications. This also includes Privilege Access.

If you feel like you have the relevant experience, or know someone that might have that is looking, please feel free to contact me on 02034650121 or send your CV to james.parker-brown@hays.com
JamesPBHays

Return to Job Vacancies