Urls work weird...

Urls work weird...

Postby CICS Guy » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:29 am

Just copy the url below and see how it works on ibmmainframes.com....
Why doesn't it work that way here?

[url=http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/zos/v1r9/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.zos.r9.ceea900/lemes.htm]CEE0813S
Insufficient storage was available to satisfy a get storage (CEECZST) request.
Explanation:
There was not enough free storage available to satisfy a get storage call to CEEGTST or reallocate request call to CEECZST.
Programmer response:
Ensure that the REGION size is sufficient to run the application. Ensure that the size parameter in the get storage request is not an unusually large number. Verify that the storage sizes specified in the HEAP and STACK run-time options are reasonable, given the region size allocated to the application. Verify that you are using storage options that get your storage from above the line, if you can, since you can run out of storage below the line much more easily.[/url]
CICS Guy

Re: Urls work weird...

Postby admin » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:09 pm

The description should be in a single line.

CEE0813S: Insufficient storage was available to satisfy a get storage (CEECZST) request.
Explanation:
There was not enough free storage available to satisfy a get storage call to CEEGTST or reallocate request call to CEECZST.
Programmer response:
Ensure that the REGION size is sufficient to run the application. Ensure that the size parameter in the get storage request is not an unusually large number. Verify that the storage sizes specified in the HEAP and STACK run-time options are reasonable, given the region size allocated to the application. Verify that you are using storage options that get your storage from above the line, if you can, since you can run out of storage below the line much more easily.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Urls work weird...

Postby William Thompson » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:34 pm

Yes, I guess that is the difference, last time I did it I did end up taking out all the CRs...

I don't suppose it would be reasonable to hope for a change in behavior to match that on the other board?
William Thompson

Return to Suggestions & Feedback